+Rewards Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: 24 May, 2018
In these terms and conditions the following terms will have the meanings set out in this clause:
- Benefit means an individual benefit which is made available by way of redemption as part of +Rewards.
- Membership means membership of a person to a qualifying subscription as referred to in clause 2(a).
- News Corp Australia means News Pty Limited ACN 007 871 178 of 2 Holt Street Surry Hills NSW.
- +Rewards means the rewards program run by News Corp Australia in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- +Rewards website means the web pages which you use to access information about +Rewards and which are pages within the following urls:
- Supplier means the supplier of a Benefit.
- Except as specified in (b) of this Eligibility section, membership of any of the following subscriptions from The Daily Telegraph+, Herald Sun+, The Courier-Mail+, The Advertiser+, NT News+, The Mercury+, Geelong Advertiser+, Gold Coast Bulletin+, Cairns Post+, Townsville Bulletin+, The Weekly Times+ are eligible for +Rewards:
- Digital Membership
- Digital Membership - Staff (excludes access to game of chance and game of skill competitions)
- Digital Membership & Sunday Delivery
- Digital Membership & Weekend Delivery
- Digital Membership & 7 Day Delivery
- Digital Membership & 5 Day Delivery
- Complimentary Digital Trade Subscription (Non-Renewing)
- Group or Corporate Digital Subscriptions
- Subscribers to the iPad or iPhone App of one of the above mastheads who registered through that app for cross-device access to the associated masthead website
- Teachers & Uni Digital & Weekend Delivery
- Subscribers who are one of News' iTunes or Google Play Newsstand Subscribers, or are on a Teachers or Uni Students subscription offers (with the exception of the Teachers & Uni Digital & Weekend Delivery Offer), or on a Connected Reader Subscription, or are on a Sydney Kings, SA Country Fire Service or SA State Emergency Service special offer, Newspaper home delivery only subscription, Digital Print Edition Subscription, App Only Subscription or who are on an offer which was expressed in the offer not to be eligible for +Rewards, are not eligible for +Rewards.
- Terms and conditions for individual Benefits may impose additional eligibility restrictions.
- Members located outside of Australia are eligible to participate in +Rewards but some Benefits may not be available to persons outside of Australia.
- Where a Benefit requires physical delivery of any item (such as a coupon, voucher or a physical product), delivery is only available to a physical street address in Australia (unless expressly indicated otherwise in the terms and conditions for the individual Benefit).
Redemption & Offers
- Offers of Benefits are made by the relevant Supplier.
- Offers of Benefits may be subject to additional terms and conditions in addition to those set out here in relation to the overall +Rewards program.
- Benefits are fulfilled on a first come first served basis.
- When you redeem an offer, you enter into a binding agreement with the relevant Supplier for the specified Benefit. That agreement cannot be cancelled by you.
- Subject to the terms and conditions for individual Benefits, any ongoing Benefits (being Benefits provided over a period of time as opposed to a once off supply) are subject to ongoing Membership such that any cancellation, expiration or termination of your Membership will result in cancellation of the ongoing Benefit.
- News Corp Australia can terminate the +Rewards program or the eligibility of any individual or category of membership to participate in +Rewards at any time without liability to any Member except that any redemptions which have occurred at the time and date of such cancellation will be honoured.
- All intellectual property in relation to +Rewards website and its content belongs to News Corp Australia or its licensors, advertisers or affiliates. You obtain no interest in that intellectual property. All content which you access through +Rewards website is protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the content.
- The +Rewards website is operated by Mastercard Loyalty Solutions (Formerly known as Pinpoint) Pty Ltd (ABN 49 002 693 656) for News Corp Australia and its related entities. Mastercard Loyalty Solutions (Formerly known as Pinpoint) Pty Ltd has responsibility for all content published on the +Rewards website and that content has not been checked or confirmed by News Corp Australia or its related entities.
- Benefits are described on the +Rewards website, offered by, supplied and delivered by the relevant Supplier and not News Corp Australia or any of its related entities.
- News Corp Australia and its related entities do not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act (2010) (ACL) which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified.
- Subject to clause 5(a) and to the fullest extent possible and subject to News’ liabilities and obligations under the ACL, neither News Corp Australia nor any of its related entities shall be liable for:
- any loss or damage (including in relation to failure of a Supplier to fulfil or deliver any redeemed Benefit) whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any Benefit;
- any incorrect or inaccurate information provided in relation to any Benefit or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in relation to +Rewards, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of +Rewards including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of this +Rewards website;
- any loss or damage that you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to the +Rewards website.
- Subject to clause 5(a) and to the fullest extent possible and subject to News’ liabilities and obligations under the ACL, News does not warrant that the +Rewards website or content which you access through the +Rewards website, such as hyperlinks, will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that News or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or bugs.
- Each user of the +Rewards website releases News Corp Australia and its related entities and each of their directors, officers, employees and agents against any action, claim, loss or expense which it incurs which arises from your use of this Application.
Changes to these terms and conditions
- News Corp Australia may modify these terms and conditions at any time. Please look at the Last Updated date at the top of these terms and conditions to see when they were last revised. Any changes to these terms and conditions will become effective when we post the revised terms and conditions on the +Rewards websites. If the changes affect any agreement between us or between you and a Supplier, you will be entitled to terminate that agreement if those changes are not acceptable to you, on reasonable grounds.
- Eligible persons may elect not to redeem any Benefits. Those persons will not receive a refund of any kind. Benefits are not for resale, and there is no cash alternative.
- Any issues regarding non-delivery of Benefits and faulty Benefits must be reported to the relevant Supplier or to Mastercard Loyalty Solutions (Formerly known as Pinpoint) Pty Ltd 34 James Craig Road, Rozelle NSW 2039 or phone 02 9352 3888.
- Once you have redeemed an offer, a Benefit is transferable, unless the specific terms and conditions of the Benefit state otherwise.
- These terms and conditions are subject to the law of New South Wales.
- If you take up any of the offers you agree to the terms of the News Corp Australia privacy collect about you to enable them to administer their offer, and to each of them sharing with News Corp Australia personal information which they collect from you to enable News Corp Australia to administer the offers, our memberships and +Rewards and for marketing purposes (including to provide you with targeted advertising).
Digital magazine subscription
- All Titles are available on iOS6 compatible iPad devices and Android Tablet Devices providing the screen size is greater than 7 inches. 12-month digital magazine subscription to one of the participating NewsLifeMedia publications is included in the Masthead subscription package price (including access to +Rewards). Limit one redemption per person per annum. Whilst stocks last. Provided you remain a member.